How to Make Conference Call?
- Open your Phone app and call someone from your contact list; after they answer your call, tap on Add Call button or + button, select the next person’s name from your contacts list, then tap on the Merge Calls.
- If you’re already talking on the conference call with someone and someone calls you at the same time, tap on the Hold & Accept button. Answer the call and tap on the Merge Calls to add the new caller who is calling you.
- If you want to speak to a participant privately,then tap on i button next to their name. On the Conference screen of your smart phone, tap on Private underneath their name.
Through this article learn how to make conference call with your iPhone or with your Android phone without having to dial into special phone numbers, remember long access codes,
How to Make Conference Call on iphone?
To make a conference call on your iPhone, complete the following steps:
- Open the Phone app on your iphone and now, call the first person you want on the conference call.
- After that person answers to your call, choose add call button or + button. The contacts list will open on your iphone.
- In the Contacts list, tap on the person’s name you want to add to your conference call.
- When the person answers to your call, tap on the merge calls to make the conference call on iphone.
- You can add 5 participants on the conference call by following step number 3.
If you’re already talking on the conference call with someone and someone calls you at the same time, then tap on the Hold & Accept button.
When you’ve answered that call, then select merge calls button to add the new caller to the running conference call.
How to make Conference Call on Android?
- Open the Phone app on your Android phone and make a call. Tap on Add call > call the second person from contacts > tap on Merge to connect the callers.
- You can repeat the process up to five times to connect callers at once.
- You can drop individual caller by tapping on Manage then tapping on the telephone icon next to the person you want to disconnect.
Through this article you will also learn about how to make conference call on Android phone, including adding new callers and dropping callers and joining a conference call yourself with someone. Here is a complete process to complete a conference call on Android phone.
Make Conference Call on Android phone in some simple steps:
Android phones can manage up to five callers in a single conference call at the same time.
- Open phone app on your android phone.
- Tap on dialer or dial a number to start your first call on your android phone.
- Once someone answers to your call, Now tap on the Add call button or + button.
- Now, Tap on a contact from contact list or you can also dial a number to start your second call.
- Once your second person answers your call, then tap on the Merge button.
You can add up to five more recipients on the same conference call by repeating step number 4.
How to Drop a Call From a Conference call on Android?
If you’re on a conference call with someone and you want to drop one person off the line, you can do it very easily.
- On your conference call screen of your android phone, tap on the Manage button.
- You will see a list of all the people currently who are on the conference call. Next to each one is their telephone icon. You can disconnect the person you want to disconnect by clicking on the icon of that person.
Once you disconnect someone, your phone will automatically return to the call screen. Alternatively, callers can hang up the call by their side.